Can I add text to PDF and send it to my customer
Absolutely, it's possible to add text in a PDF and send it to your customer, and there are two API endpoints that can assist you with this task.
The second endpoint:
email/send, allows you to send the PDF output directly to your customer's email address. See API Docs here
For Automation Experts:
To achieve this on Zapier, you will be required to configure two PDF.co actions.
- The first action is PDF.co PDF Filler.
- If you have a standard PDF, you can refer to this tutorial for guidance: https://pdf.co/add-text-and-images-with-links-to-a-pdf-using-zapier
- If you have a fillable PDF form, you'll find this tutorial helpful: https://pdf.co/how-to-fill-pdf-forms-using-zapier
- The second action you need to configure is PDF.co Send Email.
- To use our
email/sendendpoint, you can proceed to Step 10 in this guide: https://pdf.co/send-email-with-attachments-zapier#10
- Alternatively, if you are a Gmail / Google Mail user and would like to utilize the Gmail plugin, you can take a look at our available guide here https://pdf.co/generate-pdf-from-jotform#8
To accomplish this task on Integromat/Make, you will need to set up two PDF.co modules.
- The first module can be either PDF.co Add Text and Image to PDF or PDF.co Fill a Form.
- If you need to fill out a PDF form, you can refer to this comprehensive guide: https://pdf.co/fill-w9-form-using-pdfco-and-integromat.
- On the other hand, if you need to add text to a regular or scanned PDF, you can follow this guide: https://pdf.co/fill-pdf-form-and-add-text-to-pdf-from-monday-using-pdfco-and-integromat.
- The second module that you need to set up is the PDF.co Send Email with Attachments.
- To use our
email/sendendpoint, jump to step 9 in this guide https://pdf.co/send-email-with-attachments-make
- If you're a Gmail / Google Mail user, you can use this guide to send the PDF output to your customer's email address using the Gmail plugin: https://pdf.co/send-emails-from-gmail-with-data-from-pdfs-integromat#4.
For adding text, images, links, and filling out PDF forms, you can refer to the following documentation and code samples:
- Fill PDF Form: https://apidocs.pdf.co/05-pdf-fill-pdf-forms
- Add Text, Images, Signature, Links to PDF: https://apidocs.pdf.co/04-pdf-add-text-signatures-and-images-to-pdf
To send an email with an attachment, you can consult the following documentation and code samples:
- Send Email to Customer Email Address: https://apidocs.pdf.co/01-5-email-send-and-decode#post-emailsend
- How to set up SMTP for email via GMAIL: https://apidocs.pdf.co/kb/Email%20Send%20(email-send)/how-to-setup-gmail-smtp
- How to Generate Google App Specific Passwords: https://pdf.co/blog/how-to-generate-google-app-specific-password